PHONE READING PROCEDURES
MEDIUMSHIP PHONE READINGS
Whether, your phone reading is a Mediumship (individual), Mediumship for Two or a Combined reading. We ask that you please review "Ricks Tips" on how to prepare for your phone reading below. These tips are designed to help you get the most out of your reading.
- Read Rick's Tips for a Good Reading
- Have paper and pencil ready for notes.
- Have a photograph and or an object(s) connected to the loved one you wish to speak with near you.
- Take the time to make sure everyone knows that you are not to be disturbed, remove any potential
Having photos or objects near you begin to think about the individual and ask them to be present.
Most importantly, get comfortable, relax, and take three deep slow breaths inhaling through your nose and exhaling out your mouth (holding for the count of three). Feel all tension, stress and chatter leave your mind and body. Imagine your lying in warm bath, peaceful, calm, take in the moment while visualizing your loved one. If you don't have an object that's not a problem, just think about them, talk to them and ask them to be present.
Prior to Rick calling you at the scheduled time of your personal psychic phone reading please review the following recommendations intended to help you in preparing for your personal phone reading.
- Right down a few specific questions. Have paper and pencil ready for notes.
- Just before your appointment take time to make sure everyone knows your not to be disturbed,
remove any potential distractions such as, pets, family and cell phones etc.